Penguin Pools is not only an inground swimming pool contractor, but we also replace and renovate vinyl liner swimming pools throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Our standard vinyl liner replacements package and pricing includes:
- Complete liner measuring
- Removal of the old vinyl liner
- 1 bag of Vermiculite to repair the bottom of your vinyl liner swimming pool
- New Ultra-Seam™ vinyl liner
Vinyl Liner Replacements – Prices
- Rectangle or Grecian Pools – $3,500
- Non-Rectangle Shaped Pool – $4,000
Find out what a new vinyl liner replacement can do for your swimming pool! Check out our completed vinyl liner pool replacement projects.
Vinyl Liner Replacements – Package Upgrades
In most cases our standard package will be more than enough to repair and renovate vinyl liner pools; however, vinyl liner pools that are in particularly bad shape may require more than 1 bag of Vermiculite to repair the bottom. Or, you have to be in compliance with the Virginia Graeme Baker (VGB) drains or upgrade your pool with in-pool corner steps. Penguin Pools can handle those upgrades or any other swimming pool services in addition to the liner replacement.
- Each Bag of Vermiculite – $25
- Re-Foam Pool Walls – $450
- Convert 1 Main Drain to Two via VGB – $500
- Vinyl Liner to Cover Existing Steps – $500
- Add In-Pool Corner Steps with Vinyl Liner Covering – by quote.