Pool heaters are the best for adding comfort to early morning lap sessions, after-dark swims or to extend your swim season to earlier in the spring or later in the fall. The key to pool heating economy is combustion efficiency…making sure the heat that is generated is transferred to the pool water with as close to 100% efficiency as possible.
Pentair MasterTemp Pool Heaters
Penguin Pools uses Pentair MasterTemp pool heaters because they are high efficiency, economical, and heat up fast. And they’re built to last.
Gas pool heaters have the same efficiency and will cost the same to get your pool to temperature. A larger heater will cost the same to heat the water faster even though using more energy, than a smaller heater that uses less energy and takes longer. Keep the heat in your pool by using an auto cover.
Benefits of Pentair’s MasterTemp Pool Heaters
- Controls rotate to 3 positions so there’s no need to reverse the header simplifying installation
- Quick-change orifice allows easy conversion of gas sources
- Compact design (21 L x 21W x 28 H) is easy to retrofit, no matter what the space challenges
- Certified for low NOx emissions
- Superior “best-in-class” energy-efficiency
- Built-in carrying handles for easy transport
- Top-mounted, large format digital display for easy viewing
Swimming Pool Heater Prices by BTU
- 150,000 BTU – $1,999
- 200,000 BTU – $2,299
- 250,000 BTU – $2,399
- 300,000 BTU – $2,499 [BEST BUY, MOST POPULAR]
- 400,000 BTU – $2,999