When you live in Southeastern Wisconsin & MN, you must close your pool down each year for the winter. Closing your pool down helps to ensure that your pool doesn’t get damaged or risking freezing your plumbing lines. A Pool safety cover is primarily used to winterize your pool at the end of the season.
Benefits of a Pool Safety Cover
Penguin Pools pool safety cover is made of an extremely strong mesh material that can support several hundred pounds without collapsing. Meaning that a two or three full-grown adults could comfortably stand on the cover without worry!
- Most importantly: SAFETY
- Mesh pool safety cover is anchored to your pool decking for safety
- Winterizing your pool keeps winter debris out
- A Pool Safety Cover allows snow to melt into the pool, raising the level of the water
- Debris is easily removed prior to removing the cover, preventing it from going into the pool
Rectangle Safety Cover Prices by Size
- 12′ x 24′ : Price – $1,799
- 14′ x 28′ : Price – $1,899
- 16′ x 32′ : Price – $1,999
- 18′ x 36′ : Price – $2,099
- 20′ x 40′ : Price – $2,199
A Pool Safety Cover for a Free Form Pool is priced out on a per pool basis as it will be custom-made compared to the simple rectangle sizes above. Please contact us for a quote.
CoverStar Safety Cover Colors
A darker color will melt the snow and ice quicker allowing you to open your pool earlier in the spring if you like.