Penguin Pools not only builds in-ground swimming pools, but we also replace and rehabilitate vinyl liner swimming pools throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Our standard liner replacement package and pricing includes:
- Complete liner measuring
- Removal of the old vinyl liner
- 1 bag of Vermiculite to repair the bottom of your vinyl liner swimming pool
- New Ultra-Seam™ vinyl liner
Vinyl Liner Replacement Package Prices by Pool Type
- Rectangle or Grecian Pools – $3,000
- Non-Rectangle Shaped Pool – $4,000
Find out what a new vinyl liner can do for your swimming pool! Check out our completed vinyl liner pool replacement projects.
Vinyl Liner Replacement Package Upgrades
In most cases our standard package will be more than enough to repair and refurbish vinyl liner pools; however, vinyl liner pools that are in particularly bad shape require more than 3 bags of Vermiculite to repair the bottom. Or, you may want to enhance your pool’s safety with Virginia Graeme Baker (VGB) drains or in-pool corner steps. Penguin Pools can handle those upgrades along with the liner replacement.
- Extra Bag of Vermiculite – $25
- Re-Foam Pool Walls – $450
- Convert 1 Main Drain to Two via VGB – $500
- Add In-Pool Corner Steps with Vinyl Liner Covering – $1,600