You will love your new pool oasis built by Penguin Pools. It’s ::
- the host of our all your parties
- an exercise partner before breakfast
- a playmate for the kids
- even kind of a pet, one that’s easy to clean and fun to be around
There are so many benefits to building an inground swimming pool that they’re impossible to list. For starters, a swimming pool is a wonderful way to bring and keep families together. It’s a focal point for entertaining; the perfect venue for a neighborhood cook-out, or an evening cocktail party for business associates. A swimming pool can be a couple’s private retreat; a relaxing haven to unwind and unburden the stresses of the daily grind. The swimming pool can also be the healthy “exterior environment” that finally draws a reluctant child out of their social “shell.” The list goes on and on, but most importantly, inground swimming pools make memories that last a lifetime. Memories for children of all ages.
You’ve arrived at this decision to build an inground pool to enrich your life. When you slip into that sparkling blue water you’ll know that you were right, it’s more than just a swimming pool . . . It’s a lifestyle.
Health Facts About Pools
- An hour of vigorous swimming will burn up to 650 calories. It burns off more calories than walking or biking.
- Swimming strengthens the heart and lungs.
- Swimming works out all of the body’s major muscles.
- Swimming helps reduce stress.